A Single Platform for You and Your Customers
Management, operations, and service delivery at scale
- View detailed breakdowns for major spending areas to track trends, watch for anomalies, and monitor usage and performance data.
- Build policies to automate daily operational tasks and drive consistent best practices to your customers.
- Extend the CloudHealth platform with partner-specific features that streamline customer billing, centralize customer management, and drive profitability.
Learn what to look for in your cloud management solution.
Accelerate customer acquisition, streamline onboarding, and continue expanding your service portfolio
- Automate onboarding and customer entitlement via APIs.
- Integrate products into differentiated offerings to best meet your customers' managed service needs.
- Maximize recurring revenue streams with organic and CloudHealth driven growth.
Learn how to accelerate your business with CloudHealth.
Gain visibility and reporting across all customer tenants from a single console
- View and report across customer tenants.
- Benefit from full multi-tenant isolation of customers.
- Grant console access to customers as you see fit.
Learn how CloudHealth's Custom Price Book helps partners manage their customers with confidence.
Easily scale your billing operations as you expand your customer base
- Generate customer billing statements for AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Create billing rules for custom charges and discounts.
- Develop and leverage Custom Price Books to manage unique pricing arrangements.
Learn how to streamline customer billing with CloudHealth’s Partner Generated Billing Engine.
Identify and take advantage of opportunities to increase your profit margins
- Perfect your own internal processes to then implement as best practices to customers.
- Provide accurate rightsizing and cost optimization. recommendations to customers based on platform metrics and reporting.
- Take advantage of Reserved Instance arbitrage.
Learn more about CloudHealth by VMware customer health analytics for partners.
We believe that CloudHealth enables Rackspace, working with our customers, to solve for visibility, control, and savings better than any other platform. As a bonus, it works across AWS, Azure, and GCP.
SMX chose to partner with CloudHealth based on its data integrity, infrastructure stability, performance track record, and team expertise.
With CloudHealth, we’re empowered with the insights we need to drive business outcomes for our customers...over the past 12 months, CloudHealth has enabled us to save over $2.5 million for our customers.